Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. I hope you enjoy them as well!
1. Tasting the pastries at De Laatse Kruimel on an early Saturday morning (pictured above, via)
2. Planning to make these roasted strawberry and coconut milk popsicles when the weather turns warmer
3. Reading about photographer Elizabeth D. Herman’s project to trace the memories of women who have experienced war
4. Watching a Vice feature of Donald Weber’s work on Chernobyl and Fukushima
5. Adding ‘staying in a treehouse‘ to my list of things to do on my next visit to the Pacific Northwest (pictured below, via)
6. Laughing at these videos of adorable kids and elderly men