Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things that I have enjoyed, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I experienced this week:
1. Listening to Inside the Icelandic Music Scene on KEXP
2. More planning for a (mostly) vegetarian Thanksgiving celebration (pictured above).
3. Wanting this cute owl (via Elsa May)
4. Reading about Jonathan Safran Foer’s unique formatted upcoming book (pictured below via simonvanoldenbeek)
5. Wishing for the Portland Farmer’s Market in my backyard when I look at these photos (via @blueeyesbren)
6. Scouring the program of the International Documentary Film Festival of Amsterdam, which begins on Wednesday
7. Planning for a trip to Porto, Portugal this week and Cologne, Germany this weekend