I have decided to start making a few themed, weekly posts on my blog, one of which will be Weekend Links. This is my chance to share with you a few things that I have enjoyed throughout the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed this week:
1. Listening to Junip perform at Trouw with good friends
2. Visiting the Breda Photo Festival with my colleagues and seeing Irene Cécile‘s work Handleiding tot een speelser leven (Guide to a more playful life, pictured above)
3. Reading an article about mid-career sabbaticals in The New York Times
4. Watching the trailer for The King’s Speech
5. Reading an article about procrastination in The New Yorker
6. Baking a coffee cake
7. Listening to the latest album from Wir Sind Helden in preparation for their Sunday night concert
8. Going on a walk to take photos of Slatuinenweg (post to come!) and to check out the new neighborhood restaurant Radijs
9. Reading the blog Ardor, oddities for everyday (via Urban Weeds)
10. Listening to a collection of tracks from the Chilean music scene on NPR
Enjoy these links and the weekend!