Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things that I have enjoyed throughout the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed online this week:
1. Looking at the photography from 1010, a photographic project with 10 photographs from 10 photographers taken on 10/10/10 (above image by Hilda Grahnat – what is it about cobblestone in Berlin that is so recognizable?)
2. Watching a short video about Tokyo (via The Dreamer gallery)
3. Wishing for the Juliette Hogan Winter 10 ‘so pretty it hurts’ collection. Yes, it does. Especially with no stockists or boutiques in Europe (image below)
4. Listening to the lovely song Chaka Chaka by Las Acevedo on NPR Alt Latino
5. Watching this short video about desk spaces (via the post family)
6. Exploring Out My Window, an interactive multimedia project by Katherina Cizek (via @michabruinvels)