Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things that I have enjoyed, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed this week:
1. Spending time in Berlin. It never grows old.
2. Listening to the serene music of Breathe Owl Breathe discovered via NPR (pictured above)
3. Loving the photos of snow on Boston’s Big Picture
4. Finishing (almost) the last Christmas shopping thanks to Etsy and Creature Comfort‘s gift guide (pictured below)
5. Looking forward to the Funky Christmas Market at Westergasfabriek today