I hope everyone enjoyed a festive holiday celebration. A Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnachten, Joyeux Noël, Feliz Navidad, Vrolijk Kerstfeest to all! Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things that I have enjoyed, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Reading the article Why Making Dinner is a Good Idea (via something changed, image via Skånska Matupplevelser)
2. Finding two lists of the best articles and essays of 2010 (via spaceships)
3. Eating an ocean roll at The Sparrow Bakery in Bend, Oregon (image below)
4. Dancing to Sufjan Steven’s Come On! Let’s Boogie to the Elf Dance with my family on Christmas morning
5. Watching Thomas Balmes’ documentary Babies, which follows four little ones in four different countries around the world