Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed this week:
1. Seeing the winners of the annual World Press Photo contest http://bit.ly/gYoXnh
2. Listening to an NPR interview with Over the Rhine (pictured above), a band whose music brings back memories of a Boston winter and a corner room
3. Tasting Afghan food for the first time at Mantoe
4. Watching the Chinese New Year celebrations in this short video (via wearethedigitalkids)
5. Browsing the collection at La Rosa Curiosa, a little vintage clothing store that is quickly becoming a favorite in Amsterdam (pictured below, image via bheart)
6. Watching this video of the celebrations in Egypt