Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed LAST week:
1. Dreaming of a summer holiday in Fethiye in the Turkish Riviera (pictured above)
2. Browsing the collection of photos from New York Fashion Week on The Big Picture
3. Listening to Joan as Police Woman live (finally!) at Paradiso
4. Looking at how others enjoy my favorite moment of the day with this fantastic blog (pictured below, via @kfar53)
5. Watching the Vice Guide to Narco Cinema, the Mexican film genre that has exploded in popularity. Crazy.