Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed last week:
1. Spending a day in the Hague for the Movies that Matter film festival, running until 30 March
2. Interviewing interesting people, like Ed Kashi, Andrew DeVigal, Nanako Koyama, and more
3. Spotting the photography by Ye Rin Mok (pictured above, via thank you, okay)
4. Hearing about Velour, a clothing brand started in Göteborg, Sweden that now has a store in De Negen Straatjes (via GYPROT)
5. Spotting a rare occasion when my two homes (Amsterdam + Portland) come together in the form of Olivia Bee‘s photography being part of a publication by Foam, the photography museum in Amsterdam (pictured below)