Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed last week:
1. Seeing this photo, a prelude to a perfect weekend (image by frl. zucker)
2. Listening to a wonderful Fresh Air interview with Dan Savage and Terry Miller on NPR
3. Reading an article about Photojournalism in the Age of New Media in The Atlantic
4. Discovering the Drawing Nature Journal by Jill Bliss
5. Interview with The New York Times multimedia producer Zach Wise on photojournalism
6. Reading Austin Kleon advice on How to Steal Like an Artist (pictured below, via the post family)