Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Discovering the work of Dutch landscape photographer Misha de Ridder
2. Reading through acts of kindness on the London underground (via somethingchanged)
3. Viewing L’Artisan by Kim, a project for the Amsterdam Fashion Institute (embedded below)
4. Updating my ‘to watch’ list with plenty from this list of free online films
5. Celebrating the launch of the new website with colleagues at the fantastic, new-to-me restaurant Braque