Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Reading about the loopgraafbrug (trench bridge) built by RO&AD for the in the Dutch town Halsteren (via Anneke)
2. Revisiting again and again to the new album from Beirut streaming on NPR
3. Listening to the song in this great video (embedded below, via Ms de Bie)
4. Expanding my knowledge of html & css with don’t fear the internet
5. Thinking of even more ways to consolidate food waste