Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Spotting this cute circus ring (pictured above, via ardor)
2. Listening to Fall Creek Boys Choir, the collaboration between Bon Iver and James Blake
3. Browsing through the Branding 10,000 Lakes project, a design project inspired by Minnesota’s many lakes (pictured below, via moxee)
4. Reading that Europe’s wealthy are welcoming higher taxes in this article
5. Looking forward to the Black Cab Sessions documentary mapping the sounds of America today
6. Reading the new online food magazine a little relish