Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Hearing about the little free library project and its aim to promote literacy and a love of reading (pictured above via, Merci, TOM)
2. Seeing David Sedaris at Carré in Amsterdam and receiving a copy of the never-before-published essay Innocents Abroad
3. Browsing photos of Stencil Art in Istanbul (pictured below)
4. Reading the NYTimes article about the importance of character in academic (and general) success
5. Attending the first Zuidermrkt, a new outdoor market in Amsterdam