Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Partaking in the autumn harvest with roasted parsnips (pictured above)
2. Starting to plan the next trip (someday) to Copenhagen a restaurant tips
3. Voting in Time Out‘s Best of Amsterdam 2011 list and getting new tips
4. Reading the familiar stories of the families in The Mixed Race Project (via allison lehman)
5. Watching the trailer for Pina, a 3-D dance film about the work of choreographer Pina Bausch, by Wim Wenders (embedded below)