Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Seeing Chilly Gonzales perform in Amsterdam. Fantastic, inspiring
2. Watching a video of two girls witnessing a murmuration of starlings (video above)
3. Reading Haruki Murakami’s short story ‘Town of Cats‘ in The New Yorker
4. Taking in the stories in the new photo book Next #01
5. Reading the stories of a writer’s twenties told through the project Dress, Memory (pictured below, via Jessica Stanley)