Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Looking at Andrew Dickinson’s photo series from Kyrgyzstan (pictured above)
2. Reading an article about the 150th birthday of Edith Wharton and the persistence of stories about social artistocracy
3. Seeing a Shanghai wedding photographed by Chris Spira (who will be shooting our day!)
4. Wishing for a sprinkling of snow
5. Spotting the art prints by Wit & Whistle – $10 of proceeds will be donated to a community development non-profit in the Central African Republic (pictured below)
6. Immersing myself in the tales of English monarchy while listening to the audio book Elizabeth I by Margaret George