Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Receiving a package of sweet and simple invitations from Follow Studios (pictured above)
2. Sipping fresh mint tea with Margot at Beter&Leuk
3. Seeing more from Eugenia Maximova’s photo series Kitchen Stories from the Balkans
4. Finding a free download of the audiobook The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim
5. Wishing for a week in Montana after watching the footage from Preston Kanak (pictured and embedded below)