Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Seeing Ingrid Nelson’s pavement series (pictured above)
2. Discovering a new neighborhood spot, Café Kostverloren
3. Looking forward to two film festivals in March: Movies that Matter and Food Film Festival
4. Reading the new online magazines Wayfare and sisterMag
5. Remembering 29 ways to stay creative
6. Exploring Seaview, an underwater version of Street View (pictured below)