Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. I hope you enjoy them as well.
1. Photography, photography, photography (pictured above, my cameraman shooting Pedro Meyer after what might be one of my favorite interviews ever)
2. Finding more tips for how to ride a bike in style
3. Comparing US and UK book covers
4. Planning to use more edible flowers this spring
5. Reading issue three of Contents magazine
6. Admiring the Issey Miyake 132 5. collection (via papertastebuds)
7. Listening to the so lovely Billie Jean cover by The Civil Wars (embedded below)