Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. I hope you enjoy them as well!
1. I love seeing Amsterdam and Portland converge. Summer Goals meets Foam magazine (pictured above)
2. How beautiful does Elizabeth Messina’s newly-released The Luminous Portrait look?
3. More inspiration to continue learning the German language
4. Reading Miss Lora by Junot Díaz in The New Yorker
5. A cookbook I’d like to get my hands on: Sugar Cube: 50 Deliciously Twisted Treats from the Sweetest Little Food Cart on the Planet
6. These playgrounds Monstrum in Denmark make me want to be a kid again (pictured below)