Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. I hope you enjoy them as well!
1. Moonrise Kingdom! I was lucky enough to see this on Friday before it opened most places. Have you seen it and loved it as much as I did? (pictured above)
2. How Wes Anderson creates a musical identity for his films (via @lilywanderlust)
3. Ana Tijoux was a guest DJ on the NPR music show Alt.Latino
4. An interview with Piero Tosi, the last survivor of Italian Neorealism, on the beauty of Rome (pictured below)
5. Marie Claire has announced a photography award for photo reports on women (via @djclark)