Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. I hope you enjoy them as well!
1. Appreciating The Quiet Farm, a concept and shop of products for ‘a life where time is made for time to be enjoyed’ (pictured above, via)
2. Loving the music of The Lumineers (via)
3. Admiring what looks to be a great weather app
4. Counting down the days until the Breakfast with Strangers project hits the road (via my dad)
5. Discovering a popsicle recipe roundup and trying out the yummy roasted strawberry and coconut milk pops (pictured below)
6. Reading the article ‘The Busy Trap‘ in the NYTimes