Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. I hope you enjoy them as well!
1. Making homemade graham crackers for a s’mores party/workshop on a perfect summer night (pictured above)
2. Visiting the exhibition German art from Kiefer to Henning at Museum Boijmans van Beuningen in Rotterdam
3. Anticipating the Monocle and J.Crew collaboration, a show about print media
4. Putting a trip to the Scottish islands on the travel list
5. Learning a few more reason why to love sauerkraut
6. Dining at Hotel New York, where from 1872-1971 passengers began their voyage by ship across the Atlantic from Holland to America (pictured below)