Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. I hope you enjoy them as well!
1. Enjoying the start of pear season and baking spiced pear muffins (picture above taken at my local market)
2. Spotting two new cookbooks that I need to add to my collection: Under the Walnut Tree and Small Plates and Sweet Treats
3. Seeing pictures of the autumn harvest around the Northern hemisphere
4. Looking forward to the ‘Dutch fish with a French twist’ restaurant by Ron Blaauw to open in Amsterdam in January 2013
5. Putting the Italian Lago d’Orta on my travel list
6. Viewing the photo series Window Seat by Matt Low that captures the feeling of looking to the earth below (pictured below, via cool memories)