Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. I hope you enjoy them as well!
1. Listening to Hey, It’s Christmas, looking forward to the Funky Christmas Market at Westergasfabriek, and counting down the days until the Christmas trees arrive in our neighborhood (above photo by Akos Major)
2. Trying out a new wine & Roman-style pasta restaurant in Amsterdam West
3. Discovering two new-to-me cocktails bars: Tales & Spirits and Bar Oldenhof
4. Making pumpkin gnocchi with sage brown butter and feta
5. More inspiration to Eat Seasonably
6. Appreciating the photo stories in the just-released Next#02, especially the work by Japanese photographer Hajime Kimura. Below, a video I made with Imaazje about the photographers’ inspiration for their stories.