Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. I hope you enjoy them as well!
1. Reading Snow Fall, a interactive feature story by The New York Times about an avalanche at Stevens Pass, Washington. Amazing writing and multimedia components make this one of the most engaging stories I’ve seen in a while
2. Loving the hand knit merino throw from Loopy Mango (pictured above)
3. Viewing the amazing images from David Attenborough’s new BBC series (via)
4. Discovering a new collection of yoga videos, perfect for the new year
5. Reading an article on the evolving style of Michelle Obama
6. Wishing I were across the ocean on 19 January when Noma comes to Portland
7. Dreaming of Madeira (pictured below 1, 2)