Enjoy the weekend and these links!
1. How to properly stack wood (pictured above)
2. A sleek, simple alarm clock app
3. Ten recipes that use lentils, one of my favorite sources of protein
4. A blind person’s instagram
5. Dreams of a high-speed train network across the States
6. A sobering view of the gun deaths in the US since the Newtown shooting
7. Photographs for Geolocation, a project by Nate Larson and Marni Shindelman that ‘situates virtual communication in the physical realm’ through the images taken at the location of a Tweet (pictured below)