Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Watching this cute video about bicycling
2. Jotting down the ingredients needed to make a Lillet Buttermilk Shake (pictured above)
3. Booking tickets to see David Sedaris at Carré on 25 September
4. Browsing photographer Brennan Linsley’s images of Icy Greenland
5. Reading a good reminder of why we should approach official accounts of secret operations with caution
6. Finding a map of Amsterdam West on the site They Draw & Travel, a collection of maps drawn from artists around the world (pictured below)