Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed over the last week:
1. Receiving tickets to see The Avett Brothers at Paradiso thanks to a dear colleague (pictured above via)
2. Watching Jack Goes Boating at the open air film festival Pluk de Nacht
3. Reading an interesting interpretation of a book I recently re-read, Seeing Catch-22 Twice
4. Contemplating the dangers of fast fashion again while reading The Tyranny of Trends (via @tout_moi)
5. Enjoying Rachel’s stories of short fiction on Elephantine
6. Viewing Don McCullin’s lost negatives of the Berlin Wall