Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed last week:
1. Listening to Bon Iver’s new album. A thousand times over.
2. Getting a peek at Kinfolk Magazine, a concept of community near to my heart, featuring many great artists (pictured above)
3. Watching a disturbing Frontline report on for-profit schools and the ‘fast foodization of education in America”
4. Appreciating, yet again, the work of German photographer Michael Wolf
5. Watching this beautiful time lapse of the Greenland landscape (pictured below)
6. Saving this recipe for cold-brew coffee for when it’s a few degrees warmer