Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed this week:
1. Seeing the quiet captured in the photographs of Joseph O. Holmes (pictured above, via paper tastebuds)
2. Wishing I were in New York to attend the opening of the exhibition of the work photographer Autumn de Wilde made for The Decemberists (pictured below, via The Impossible Project)
3. Browsing through the lookbook of nümph, a danish fashion label (via blackwhiteyellow)
4. Reading an article about the science behind bacon’s power to seduce vegetarians. Makes perfect sense, but I will still resist.
5. Reconfirming that De Nieuwe Anita is one of my favorite places in Amsterdam