Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things that I have enjoyed, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I experienced this week:
1. Seeing CocoRosie at Melkweg. A beautiful performance.
2. Planning a vegetarian Thanksgiving.
3. Adding the beautiful Flora and Fauna of the Pacific Northwest calendar by Mossière to my wish list (pictured above, via unruly things).
4. Reading The Case for Obama.
5. Discovering the lovely knitwear of Louise Durgate (pictured below) and receiving a free hat as the first customer from the Netherlands.
6. Reading through Persistence, a book of photography by 12 amazing photographers including Andrea Gjestvang, Dominic Nahr and Sarah Elliott.