Well, it’s Thursday, not quite the weekend anymore, but I wanted to send out the weekend links I put together for my faithful readers. New and exciting projects at work have scrambled my familiar schedule and I’m still figuring out how to stay on top of my personal projects. Hope those of you in the northern hemisphere are also enjoying the first signs of spring!
Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed last week:
1. Listening to an evening of The Decemberists at Paradiso. Just the bit of Pacific NW that I needed (pictured above via)
2. Stretching my writing muscles in a weekend workshop
3. Watching La Flâneur, a time-lapse video by Luke Shepard made up of 2000 photos of Paris
4. Reading the article The power of lonely (via something changed)
5. Reading The Elements of Content Strategy from A Book Apart. Nerdy work stuff that I can’t wait to dive into
6. Receiving a note from a friend that reminded me of the importance of public broadcasting. To support NPR and PBS, sign this petition
7. Viewing amazing productions during a new multimedia contest (Blanco by Stefano De Luigi pictured below)