Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things that I have enjoyed, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I experienced this week:
1. Hearing the excitement grow for Little Winter on 6 and 7 November. If you’re in Portland, you should go to this handmade market with over 20 artists.
2. Reading ‘A Fiction Reader’s Guide to Social Interaction‘ in The Bygone Bureau.
3. Checking in on 100 Days of Active Resistance 32 days into the project (above image by Matthew Senkowycz on Day 8).
4. Watching the trailer for Trainwriting in Berlin, a documentary the graffiti scene in the German capital (via Freunde von Freunden).
5. Partaking in a much-needed Mexican food splurge with Sarah and drinks at Café Brecht.
6. Exploring the world with Globe Genie, a creation of MIT grad student Joe McMichael.
7. Listening to CocoRosie in preparation for their concert Monday night. Click the link below to listen to a live performance in Seattle.