One last edition of Weekend Links coming out of Portland and Seattle. Weekend Links is a collection of the interesting bits and pieces that I’ve come across on the streets and online. The weekly post is my chance to share with you a few things from the week, in a list compiled during the weekend. I hope you enjoy them as well.
A few things I enjoyed this week:
1. Checking out Newspace Center for Photography in Portland, an interesting gallery, production and educational space
2. Watching the beautiful production Paris: The Luminous Years (thanks Dad!)
2. Eating a delicious breakfast at cozy Citizen Cafe in Seattle with dear friends
3. Seeing the photography of Amy Blakemore made with a Diana camera at the Seattle Art Museum (image above)
4. Taking a ferry from downtown Seattle to Bainbridge Island to feel the water and wind (images below)
5. Watching the documentary Pelada, in which two football (soccer) players travel around the world seeking out pick-up games in unexpected places